Celebrate downtown’s businesses and establishments, and join us for a free self-guided walking and biking happy hour tour! Join the Downtown Action Team from 5-7pm on Thursday, July 17th (please note new date!) and revisit and discover what makes downtown the best place to live, work, and play. We’ll be frequenting new and established businesses, getting a sneak peak at new residences like the Anasazi, and enjoying food and drink specials throughout the evening. The tour will begin and end at Hotel Andaluz, where from 4pm-7pm, there will be $5 draft beers, premium well cocktails, house wines and 50% off select tapas. If you’re interested in joining the tour, email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your spot!
- When: Thursday, July 17th, 5-7pm
- Where: Meet at Hotel Andaluz for packet pick-up, grab a map, and meet fellow tour-goers
- Free parking available at 4th & Coal and 1st & Central! Thanks to the First United Methodist Church as well as bigbyte.cc for this offer. (Tour goers will have to enter big byte.cc for validation, through the red door directly west of the lot.)
- What: This is a free self-guided walking tour highlighting downtown businesses and properties
- Albuquerque Business First is our sponsor, and has graciously provided our tour-goers with a 10% discount to Reinventing Our City, an expert panel of business and community leaders who are ready to lead a community conversation discussing the full-scale push to reinvent Albuquerque’s economy. You can register and learn more here. The event will take place the morning of our tour, July 17th, from 7:30am-9:30am @ Marriott Pyramid North, 5151 San Francisco Road NE. PLEASE USE CODE ABQDAT to receive a 10% discount for this panel!
- Follow updates on our Facebook page!
Businesses: We encourage your participation in the tour! The tour is meant to promote your establishments and highlight the downtown community. Your business will appear on our social media, on the route map, and in online advertising. If you are interested in participating and being a stopping point on the tour, drop a line to email@example.com along with your logo (jpeg or tif) and a few short sentences about what you want to highlight about your biz. Please note we have dropped the registration fee for businesses, so all you need to do to participate is email us with your information.
Thank you to the Albuquerque Business First for your sponsorship!